back after a month worned out.
Hi I'm back after a month life have been so fast paced just like my typing now that I can't even bother to put fullstops behind my sentences until now.
TGIS thank God it's Saturday when I can sleep all I want.
Recently many things happened and I'm too lazy to elaborate but I just pray God will pull me through all my hardships and difficulties.
Bye I'm off to do QT and then to sleep tired tired tired though I really hope I can spend more time surfing and chilling since I'm like so pack and bombarded (how do you spell that?) and life crumbling down and seeming like there's too much to handle. I think for now the only days I decently touch the computer for leisure is probably all the Saturdays except for today since I didn't use a more-or-less "full day" it's not considered a successful usage of the computer.
Bleh I better run or I'll end up tying to no end.
Goodbye and I'll probably update once per month now or something oh my goodness I am going to live such a lifeless life hahaha.
P.S. thank you mavis for being so supportive of my blog and financially too :D <3