You should read this if you wanna know why I was emoing.
Yes Mavis, I took pictures. But kinda not much of scenery (?) Haha.
I realised how people can be unappreciative when they don't even know what is going on, after being in the backstage of situations.
I admit, I'm a hypocrite too. Who can help it, anyway?
The situation is, because the big walk needed sponsors since the school is already so poor after getting so much new stuff.
My Mom, yes MOM. She sponsored the bags for the goodies. SPONSORED ON HER OWN ACCORD. WITH OUR MONEY.
Yet you all think it's the school being cheap and trying to save cost.
I didn't say this in front of all of you because I didn't want your to feel guilty. Or make the situation awkward.
I'm not trying to say your suck cause of this. I still love all of you. I just hope through this everyone including me learn about appreciating what we have.
Next time, don't complain anymore okay yile.
Labels: pun.