Yi Le: gone too bored, so decided to blog about my Australia trip! (till now)
Ah, I know my blog's dead and pratically no one reads this but who caresssss. I'll blog to myself then.
20Dec: First day of trip. Met paternal 2nd uncle (I'll call him Li Zek from now) and his wife (Li Jim) at airport! Papa was there to send us all off. Qantas flight! Yep I watched Time Traveller's Wife and Up on the plane with the TV right in front of me oh gosh so happpppyyyyyyy! Yep and Jia was eating a banana when landing -.- Transfer at Perth airport, first transfer flight I ever had in my life hahaha. While waiting for check in my siblings and I bought 3 bottles of fruit juice and guess how much it cost? AUD$14.70 Jia can remember till now all of us felt heartacheeeee! Bleh. Lesson learnt is to check out the price before buying anything. Got on plane with spoilt entertainment system ): But nevermind we entertained ourselves with Cluedo. Well as for the adults.. I don't really know what they were doing. HA! We didn't need stamping at Adelaide! We were like thinking of how to contact our relatives down here when we saw them while climbing up this slope in the ARRIVAL TERMINAL before WE EVEN GET OUR BAGGAGE. What siah. How much they trust their other states to check our bags for explosives ahahah. Waves hi to Uncle Bob (aka paternal 2nd uncle-in-law), Aunt Cynthia (aka paternal 2nd aunt), Wayne (1st son of Bob and Cynthia) and well, Linda (Wayne's girlfriend)! Mama, Jia, Yang and I stayed over at Wayne's while Li Zek and Li Jim went to stay with Uncle Bob and Aunt Cynthia in the suburb weeeeee :). Went online hehehe. And played dead or alive on Wayne's Xbox.
21Dec: Day 2. Woke up and showered in Wayne's naturally lighted bathroom that Jia didn't even realise hahaha. (I'm thinking of what we did) OH YES! Uncle Bob Aunt Cynthia Li Zek and Li Jim came looking for us around 10+ after Wayne went to work. and we went to have a look at the local wet market that barely isn't wet! Woots the fruits were very fresh straight from harvesting ground. Seafood was HUMONGOUS (however you spell that) and we had cherries yepyep :). Went to shopping mall for lunch, had Hungry Jack's (which is actually Burger King but they call it differently in Australia o.o) Saw this kinda nice purple bag but Mama refused to buy it for me ): Ohwell nevermind :). Went to paddle at a river on paddle boat! and Uncle Bob treated all of us to ice cream! Mine had a bubblegum in the middle by Paddlepop. Guess Singapore banned it hais neverminddd. Saw the festival theatre.. Took the local tram! It travels like in the middle of the road hahaha with wires up there powering it. Soon we were walking home at 4+ cause Australian stores closes mostly by 5. So well, no late night shopping like HongKong and Taiwan and you know, SEA countries. Mama went over to stay with Uncle Bob and Aunt Cynthia! So Wayne's palce was rather governmentless hahaha. Linda came over to stay :). Spent the night Xboxing with Yang.
I'll stop here for now oh gosh I've only blogged about 2 days and it's so damn long already hahahaha. I'll continue after I get back from today's wootsy bootsy hahaha. :)
Labels: australia, piece of life