digressed but still..
Decided to continue with the previous post some other time.
Now, just got something that I need to get off my mind.
I suffer from the worst phobias ever.
1. Phobia of phoning people up.
2. Phobia of watching shows with content of anyone turning blind.
Everytime I watch these shows, it makes me feel as if I'm gonna be like that as well. Gosh.
But only the part about going blind. Not the part about somebody saying that he'll love me no matter what.
Yeah, well at least God's there.
I don't understand why Mama is so unhappy about being here. I mean, she suggested to get herself here, NOT ME. I didn't opt for government, duh. And now she's venting her fustrations on us? HUH? Hello, I'm suppose to enjoy myself here. And I don't see anything wrong with the trip. She's making a big fuss outta everything, bleh. I'm now kinda stuck between the arguement? She doesn't seem happy about me.
Whatever, I DON'T LIVE FOR HER AND I'VE GOT A MIND OF MY OWNNNN. zzz!
Well actually I enjoy talking to Aunt Cynthia cause I think she really is a good listener and takes effort to remember everything good you've done to her, everything you rant to her and stuff? Really grateful and contented person. HOW I WISH MAMA COULD BE UNDERSTANDING LIKE HERRR!
Brings back memories about ahkong's death. AGAIN. Aiyoh. Her observation of people's mood and stuff is so good that you'll never escape any emotion from her eyes. And a good mediator too.
That's why, God blesses her. Brought her to Australia. Let her learn about His love for her.
Well actually God blessed her first. Nothing we do will make God love us more, right?
Ah anyway she leads a happy life now, attends church on Sundays, live under little worries, careful about the way she takes care of her shower of blessings.
God bless me too. I know I've been bad.
Labels: australia, God, grandparents story, phobias, piece of life, rant