ya, it's shit.
I wonder why is it always me. This shit I'm in.
I am disallowed to play games on the computer. Watch the TV. Rent movies to watch at home. Play any handphone games. SMS my friends to talk crap. Talk more than 15mins on the phone. Despite it's the holidays now. Okay, fine.
I am banned from staying over at class chalet. Thanks to some stupid house rules mom came out with from nowhere. Telling me there's no why to it. Okay, fine.
I have curfew every Saturday to reach uncle's house at 4. Or if mom feels good, 5, that is totally rare. And the problem is I see no one else there except me. What's her point? Okay, fine.
I was sent to uncle's house to fight the frontline when he's angry with big uncle. Mom and aunt enjoying their time at a carnival. Okay, fine.
I came out with a plan to enable everything in my mind to work out. Dad doesn't cooperate with me. What's more, accused me. Okay, fine.
I told my dad I cannot promise him to do his stuff this week. I won't have time for computer after this. He said he didn't understand why I could have the time to do THIS but not his things. I didn't wanna explain anymore. He told me never to talk to him again. Okay, fine.
It's my fault again.
I'm tired of this shit I'm in.