renewal.
Wow. It has been a long time since I came blogging. Wonder if I should recommit to this. Hmps.
Exams are over and even the holidays are here. And here I am typing lifelessly.
I am online. For a reason.
Argh holidays are going to be soooooo GG with password on my computer password on my teevee password on everything.
What makes things worse is that my SMS probably hit a thousand already.
Wow. prepare for a dead holiday zzz.
-dozes off-
I need to do some holiday planning (!!)
Or with the holiday training and endless camps and overseas trips I'll never get things done.
ohoHOH!. Chinese homework. -.-
I feel like changing my blogskin like nownownow cause this one's screwed.
And why isn't my facebook loading?!
I wanna go blogshopping.
Prawning with CHL (the proper one you know Pei. :D.),
Designing bA tee,
Class Chalet,
Every session of caregoup,
Weekly shepherding and service and meetings after that.
Oh what an idealistic life I hope to build for myself!
Too bad,
that will only happen in a million years time. LOL!
Labels: barney associates, caregroup, class chalet, holidays, homework, random