
Continue to fly, fly sky high.
Maybe I haven't really properly sorted out my thoughts.
People ask me, what I want to be. And all I'm able to do is smile and say "Well, I don't know.." Yeah. The fact is I haven't gotten over the idea of being a pilot anyway. What a joke right. I should learn how to face reality.
Nope it's not that God doesn't wanna heal me. But He only does things for us when it is a NEED, not a WANT. I can choose to be something else. It's phycological. Whether I want to let go of it or not.
Come think of it, it seems like I've been deceiving myself with thoughts of wanting to be a teacher. A researcher. EWW, I even tried convincing myself by tying myself down with promises? O
h am I trying to self-destruct?Nonono maybe I should take some time, sit down and stone. Clear my brain of impossibilities. And think about what I want in life.
Bleh. Maybe I should just go be a housewife. RAWR. Joke.
Aiyah go get a life lah Poh Yi Le. More than STONING awaits you in life.
I feel as if I'm talking to myself.Oh and I should go sort my thoughts regarding another issue too.
I cannot disappoint them.
Ya. Go get rid of that stupid thought in your brain Yi Le;
it's bringing you nowhere.Labels: ambitions, God, pictures, straightened thoughts