Forever I will see, Forever I will be with you.

In this photo: Poh Yi Jia (photos | remove tag), Poh Yi Le (photos | remove tag)
MY DARLING has been gone for 2 days and I miss her ): AH~
I'm super thankful for God cause at times when I feel weak, he shows me love, like now.
Caregoup today was rather fulfilling though I only went for half the teaching but I got to experience one last teaching from Fongyee, at least. Had a lovely farewell and oh gosh how I love Fongyee and Changjie and my community! We teared. Gosh I teared okay during Shixin and Zhiying's speeches and Fongyee and Changjie's prayers and well wishes. I'm so going to miss them.
Smsed Yuanfang get well soon. I'm so happy that she held on despite her circumstances. God's really powerful <3
Smsed Shixin get well soon too, and I teared on the bus. How much more thankful can I be, for having Shixin as my shepherd! She takes so much effort in monitering my spiritual life, taking so much effort in preparing teachings during shepherding according to my needs.. and even take so much effort to affirm me!
Oh how I thank God for placing me in such a loving community! I dearly hope I can continually grow that I wouldn't disappoint Him. Of course, at my most efficient speed with most quality!
How I wish I can grow to take care of His people too.. soon. Having some.. sheeps :).
And.. how I'm looking forward to meet them.. at the very end :D. <3
OHOHOH and MY DARLING will be back in 35 days :D
and I'll be on the plane heading towards Australia.. in 35 days too.
Labels: caregroup, God, pictures, restructuring, sister