
Hello, may I know where are "MY LOOKS", Peilynn?
-ROFL-
Fun day at IMM for CIP,
LUNCH AT BUDGET KOPITIAM and span on that stupid thing until my world turned upside down HAHAHA!
Mavis: I feel like puking.
Yi Le: Me too.
Cecilia: Huh, still okay lah..
Conclusion: Cecilia is mad LOL!
Went to Cecilia's house gosh. She's such a lousy host can! Mavis and I left to self-entertain. Explored her room and her 鼻涕-like pillow? And her pink stuff AND HER VIOLIN!!
Find all excitement on Facebook! Whoooo~.
Mavis and I mad singing and MVing woots. Laugh till ran out of saliva can ._.
And we both turned unstraight (!!)
And 80c trans-fat free carrot cake!
And cheat-my-feelings fish toufu ): LOL.
Missed my stop at Khatib and decided to sit all the way to AMK cus was sleeping due to overtire at Cecilia's house LOL.
And guess what, I was sitting on the priority seat WHOOPS :x
Labels: pictures, piece of life