Consume me from the inside out Lord.

My Best Friend's deepest heartfelt will.
A thousand times I've failedStill Your mercy remainsAnd should I stumble againStill I'm caught in Your graceEverlasting, Your light will shine when all else fadesNever ending, Your glory goes beyond all fameIt's wierd whenever I feel so strongly to share something here on my blog when I have no access to the computer and end up 词穷 over here. Oh well, guess it's God's will. I really tried my best to recall whatever I feel like sharing.
But well, those are the lyrics of From The Inside Out by Hillsong Australia. It has been strongly stuck in my head. And the most wonderful thing is that I even clap to the tune in my head while I was eating and Cruise thought I was crazy :o
But anyway I'm so committed to evangelise on people around me YEAH!. God will be with me :D. Yeah I'll be great salt and light. And while I say this I make sure I'm not the seed sowed on shallow soil.
Empower me oh God! I place this in Your charge.
Yeah. And I'll work for a spiritual transformation.
God prepared greater things for me to accomplish! :D. And I shall not disappoint him.
Anyway, wanna thank you Fongyee, Kenny, Changjie and Joel for being part of the best unit ever WestF! :D. God annoint them at their new places and may there be growth in entire West!
(Wearing a smile,) lets wave goodbye to West and say hi to Verizon! :).
OHOHOH and MY DARLING will be back in 34 days :D
and I'll be on the plane heading towards Australia.. in 34 days too.
Labels: God, pictures, restructuring, service, sister