brushing some dust from my blog. keke :).
to all those that bother tagging: thanks :).
guess the earliest I can change my blogskin and update faithfully etc. is after EOYs.
talking about EOYs, I'm so gonna DIE :o.
kay please where are the pre-exams devotions and where is my brains for studying?!
to add on I still got another week of service I'm unable to attend ): ): ):.
and I seem to be stuck at Revelation Chapter 1 oh no ):!
God save me ):
;
the September holiday is sadly not serving its purpose.
the pile of homework just links my brains to a pie of dog poo (?) and looking at it makes me puke ):.
I have totally no time to rest and I have totally no time to study (!!)
oh no I need to stop blogging.
and get out of this house to Thomson Plaza to go look for pohyijia to find the motivation and atmosphere to do my homework.
P.S.
BLOGGER IS SCREWED ): -pokes finger-
Labels: exams, God, holidays, homework, motivation, studies