piece of life. and thank God!!
the to-be mirielle hurray :D
didn't touch the computer for 2 days.
then, my father was around so couldn't use it for 2 days.
WEDNESDAYcross country.
didn't run cause it was last day of my mc! haha.



had
MCG. LOL.
played at west coast, and cg people got to know 5 sec1s!
and 3 of them are vanessa poh, denise and yixin, sec1 netballers that love yile. (LAUGHS)
THURSDAYI coexisted with charmaine (online) and sent the edited report here and there.
did some last minute interviews (online also) with evian and meiping.
wow thank God (!!) we finished it.
and thank charmaine too :D.
FRIDAYprinted geography report during recess.
charmaine and peilynn went for drinks in canteen after that.
I didn't go along cus I was fasting, hehs.
was quite terrible, cause everyone was
feasting on titbits won from the earth day mascot design competition.
but ohwells, I managed to control myself anyway, thank God. :D.
until.. after school, I forgot I was suppose to fast.
and I ate a piece of sour cream and onion chip! AHHH~. D;.
but I continued fasting (if it was still called fasting).
then did cards for weiliang and jiamin. :D.
ended up with only shixin.
so we decided to go for some fellowship! aha.
clementi, we headed. and I broke fast at 4
on the bus ;o! haha.
bought some stuff for davis and anna at the pasar malam.
shixin was peniless, and I was only left with $3.50
which is actually,
10c short of 2 packets of $1.80 chicken rice! ;o
bought one packet, and a cup of honey red tea (bubble tea).
shared and hurray :D. headed home on 165 and 855.
(ps. I love shixin :D)
went home. was about to bathe when I saw kelvin's sms:
Hey r u going for the concert in mfps now?crapppppppp just rmb mayflower have concert!asked him if he had extra tickets. so went to mayflower to watch performance.

saw mrs ching, ms eng, mdm lau, manymany more.
talked to ms loh and mr see! :D. (haha kelvin is
damn bad).

hoho, mr see remember what he
owes me LOL.
after the whole thing ended, we walked around the school, looked around.
didn't change much, besides fresh paint and stuff.





we walked in bubbletea shop direction, talking.
then suddenly, I looked down and saw this black thing.
1st thought: eh, there's something. 2nd thought: eh, is it a mouse? 3rd thought: AH, ITS A MOUSE!!!!then I screamed -.-
then at first kelvin wasn't scared. but then he screamed cause I screamed. LOL.
freaking funny.
then we started walking like idiots by stomping our foot to scare any possible lurking mouse.
his mom was waiting for him at esso mobil. so we split ways.
went home late, but scolding wasn't very severe, phew.
SATURDAY
wore
jersey for training, how stupid.
many didn't turn up because they were student leaders, LOL!.
crapped quite alot, did some pair ball, team drills.. etc.
played 2quarters of WA/WD and another quarter of C.
called for injury time cause was suffering from this instantanious bred blister -.-
then, it rained.
went to buy ice cream with jiarui and saw some others.
by right, we were suppose to finish playing 4quarters, bt there was lightning risk, so we were dismissed! hah.
met up with jiarui's friend, yuching.
went to eat at
superdog in vivo!
haha the dogs are cool :D.



met shixin, yuanfang, yishan and weiliang at harbourfront mrt.
and yuching knows shixin?! ;o.
wow, lol. then we went to somerset.
yuanfang, yishan and I had a little secret. (suush).
then, saw pohyijia with her visitor peixian!
haha. first service people came out and we saw THE HANDSOME KENNY. (rofl).and, saw gladys also! OMG I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS IN YHOPE LOL.played super cool game, watched masquerade, teaching, etcetc.
was super late, and so pohyijia and I left.
felt quite bad for leaving my visitors behind but I needed my own life of ability to go for service, so I still left.
board a taxi and for a runnable distance, we paid $8 because of jam+peak hour charges.
OMGGGGGGGG.took train, smsed to request for 5 min grace.
outta train, ran for our "lives".
into the lift, yile frantically puts on pohyijia's skirt over her fbts.
outta the lift, ran to the doorstep and knockedddd..
...
...
...
...
thank God, it was only 5.17pm.
our curfew: 5.15pm.
within acceptable range, wasn't executed :D
had a heated debate.
and 二姨 kept extraing.
owells don't really have exact winner, but the adults pulled rank so yeah.
(ps. i realised typing all these is quite useless cause no one knows what I'm talking about. oh whatever).
SUNDAYwent for piano, and read asian geography when yiyang was pianoing.
came home and talked quite alot of crap with papa.
of course, there was alot of useful stuff too.
talked about bible, church and stuff.
then, we came up with
THE HOLY PLOT.
to enable us to go for FULL unstoppable camp and water baptism. (inserts thousands of hearts).
and pohyiyang the traitor revealed to papa I blog.
cause I minimized this window and he POINTED IT TO PAPA. rawwr.
he'll get his punishment from me..
not.
who ask me to be biblical?
and who ask me to be happy over the ability to go for camp and baptism LOL.
--

the meaning of
MIRIELLE is
seabright.
and it shall be my.. :D.
you know what.Labels: bible, caregroup, debates with.., fasting, God, mayflower, netball, piano, pictures, piece of life, project, service