yile is feeling better and doing homework. ;o
haha thanks for the tags (and encouragements).
I think I'm feeling better :D.
the time now is 5.55am and what the heck am I doing here?!
haha. actually I only woke up at uh, 4.25.
didn't end up going to sleep after the toilet, instead started on homework.
now, I've finished geog and 1/2 of maths!! (-.- sorry I know that's pathetic but owells.__.).
I'm gonna check out what events are there in Singapore 2007 in hope of some results to fill in the geography question number 1d, HAH.
and, do my IVLE drama quiz.
bye:) I shall blog again soon (hopefully/mostprobably).
WEST ANNI! <3.
//edited
note: see I told you all I'll be typing here on http://blogger.com/ again super soon. LOL.
D;. I can't find anything specific happening in 2007.
shit now I don't know what to write for my geography tourism exercise question 1d. :\.
Labels: homework, thanks, west anniversary