reminisce/count blessings.
Stand still,
and consider the wonderous works of God
[Job 37:14]




reminisce.
recently I've been taking lotsa these kinda based photos,
cause I simply walk along angmokio avenue 5 and take some pictures that reminds me of the past,
and also because of the geography project that made me take 103M all the way into the airport to have a closer look at the place I took for granted my whole life.
gosh. you have a mix of feelings, you know.
like feeling sweet and bitter at the same time.
--
well, on a lighter note,
HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY MEREDITHKOH!haha. didn't feel like posting yesterday so ended up posting today with a belated before your name :D.
its fine you're significant oh please and no matter what God will never doubt you okay. no matter if you're significant or not God will still regard you as His child. :) don't worry be happy okay!
<3.
--
then, I count my blessings haha.
1. I finished drinking my disgusting avocado blend this morning.
story behind: I learnt from 心星的泪光, to remind myself of how much God loves me in every disgusting mouth I intake.
2. I did quiet time on the bus.
story behind: I usually can't take reading on the bus, but I told God to keep me from feeling nausea when I read my 1day old NIV on the bus. and I did it successfully.
3. I was early for school.
story behind: I reached school at 6.28am (wow) and I did my 新闻读后感 that I didn't do during the weekend cause I forgot to bring the book home.
4. I ran quite fast for 2.4km.
story behind: my fastest timing ever before this was 14:16. I did it today, with a stitch. I was praying last night for God to spur me on when I ran. and I mumbled when I was running for God to give me strength to pull through. and I did it! I didn't walk at all. splendid timing although fell short of mp's standards but ohwell its history for me already! (13:33)
5. I had lovely recess.
story behind: well although sinful but I had a $3 recess. fish rice with jap curry YUM! :D.
6. I understood matrix somewhat.
story behind: the whole world knows my maths suck. yet I can partially understand matrixes hurray! I will work harder to understand further. but I'm one step closer.
7. I had lovely lunch.
story behind: we had home econs from 12-2pm. we cooked some cheese macaroni and barley drink. I had super loads of macaroni and one whole cup of barley seeds! hehs. sinful uh sinful~
8. I met nice bus drivers.
story behind: cause I didn't bring my ez-link card, one of the drivers in the morning made me pay full adult fare (-.-!). wasted 60c for nothing at all. but when I went home both drivers I met allowed the 60c payment phew. saved my money haha!
9. I reached home early.
story behind: then I started doing maths. I've finished maths hurray!
10. I managed to watch one episode of 爱就宅一起.
story behind: well after finishing up my maths I went ahead to watch episode 10 haha!
background knowledge: I finished 心星的泪光 yesterday hurray :)!
11. I manage to have time blogging here.
story behind: the only homework(s) I'm left with now are not due by tomorrow. I might do them if I have the mood haha!
12. I am getting my stamps and envelopes and batteries.
story behind: I called my mom this afternoon to ask her to get me stamps and envelopes to send letters to my exneighbours and to my aunt that lives in australia. and, batteries too for my dead calculator.
--
:D. I think you must be retarded to finish reading all of that (if you did) cause its frigging long LOL!
hah. homework/quiettime!
P.S. I wish I'd never be unbiblical again.
Labels: count blessings, God, mayflower, pictures, reminisce, seletar, taiwan drama series