losing everything.

as seconds past, realise that
my life is nearer to
the end.
--
YILE FEELS AS IF EVERYTHING IS CRUMBLING DOWN ON HER.
she is losing everything.
she lost her seletar.
she lost her mayflower.
she lost her confidence.
she lost her position.
she lost her calmness.
she lost her matureness.
she lost her intelligence.
she lost her control of emotions.
she lost her good friends.
she lost her feelings.
she lost her chance.
rather, she lost everything.
you know, past tense.
--
tell you,
Congenital stationary night blindness sucks.
sucks hell core.
sucks do you know that.
all because of this I'm in this state now.
I feel pathetic.
I'm screwed.
I feel so unbiblical.
ya what are with those stares.
I know I suck hell core.
I'm going back to square one.
those people that tagged me will think I can emo along anything I come across.
hell.
I know that myself.
cause the fact is I have too many stuff to feel sorry over.
God,I really want to be a pilot.Labels: emo, God, him/deepest darkest secret, losing everything in her life, night blindness/NUH checkups, pictures, pilot, seletar, unbiblical