the problem with me is that once I on the computer, I'll never off it ever again.
--
I recently realised that I'm becoming closer to God! :D.
okay just one random thing I realised: I think about God and yhope people and westf and stuff when I'm alone.
Like for example I might think of doing quiet time. then I'll be reminded of an incident in church. and the link goes on and on like links from blog to blog neverendingly.
alright fine I hope to keep this spiritual feeling for as long as I live.
--
I'm gonna make a public confession.
I MISS JUNJIE LIKE !@#$%^&*()_!its so boring and lonely spending lessons copying stuff after stuff without talking to anyone. ;x.
and some more have to write down:
Wang Jun Jie 2D (29) __/04/09 for every worksheet I get and put it under his table.
then, I still have to write down what we did in class and what homework we have on a piece of paper between lessons, which is miserable when one class ends and the other starts immediately.
worst of all, today's only the
first day.
oh goodness hurry recover junjie I promise you kinderjoy just hurry get well soon and so I have someone to tutor my math and talk with during lessons ;x.
get well soon JJ!
--
alright I shall off the computer now and get started with homework.
ah, assignments filled.!
PS. there's so much homework today that I'll totally procastinate everything possible. URRGH.
Labels: God, homework, JUNJIE, westf, yhope