they're gone, like forever?.
oh my gosh.
is it only me?
I suddenly feel like no one bothers about me anymore.
passed their blogs one by one.
realised I've left nothing like a legacy.
I'm just this random person that crossed paths with their lives.
they've changed.
the them I know no longer seems to be like the past.
I thought I was a very good friend.
I listened to them, I followed them around.
I was obedient.
why am I totally disregarded now?
I don't understand,
I dont want to understand.they've found their new circle of friend.
of course, I don't blame them.
what I'm sad over, I think I'm like super dumb.
if I were to put a friend's list here,
their names would easily be included.
what do I get in the end anyway?
all I see is my name disappearing one by one from their lists.
is it because of my choice to leave the place like that and go to a place like rv, so faraway?
then, I'm forgotten.
how stupid of me, I guess.
no, childish.
I wonder if I should even bother holding on now.
because even if I bother,
no one does anymore.
and guess what, as I'm typing this,
I'm on the verge of tearing.Labels: where is the love I need.