singaporean's attitude sucks big time.
there is something seriously wrong with singaporean's attitude.
--
yesterday, I went to the post office with my sister accompanying me.
we reached at 810, and th office closed at 8.
I was like looking at the "opening hours" hopelessly, wanting to go off.
then my sister KNOCKED ON THE DOOR and asked the person if they could accept one last parcel.
the person came over with a black face and said:
"sorry its closed for the day. we won't accept anymore postage. please leave this place."
then I
said "sorry sorry" and smiled.
then, my sister said I was crazy to be able to smile at her black face.
--
today morning, my sister and I were talking on the 855 where this (retarded) uncle turned over and said:
"hello, can your just like shut up?
its early in the morning and you're are making noise.
I will find time to complain to your school."
I didn't hear the last sentence so I said "sorry?"
then he said:
"I SAID I WILL FIND TIME TO COMPLAIN TO YOUR SCHOOL!!!!!!!".
then i mantained the smile and said "sorry sorry."
and my sister rolled my eyes at me and probably thinking that was a super uber absurd man.
1. he wasn't even sleeping and he was complaining of noise?
2. we were talking, so what? we weren't even talking LOUDLY.
3. if he told us to keep quiet politely cause its the morning where people are resting, fine.
he just told us to shut up and expects us to comply?
WHAT SHIT.
--
my sister and I decided to get down 855 as soon as possible to catch 93,
so that idiotic freak could get out of our sight.
we went on 93 after complaining about that lame shit after a few minutes at the bus stop.
at the back row that contains 5 seats,
there was this bag that belongs to an indian sitting on the inside.
the 93 was quite filled already, I think only 3 seats were left.
and all were inside with the outside person sleeping.
that indian guy saw us you know, HE SAW US.
and yet he didn't even bother taking his bag off -.-
like what is his freaking problem lah -.-!!!
--
on 100 today, just slightly more than an hour ago,
I saw my netball junior, I think she probably didn't see me.
the bus started moving and she lost her balance.
she "bent" and her bag swayed onto this lady that was sitting on the chairs that were facing the side of the bus.
then my junior was like "sorry sorry!"
but then that stupid woman rolled her eyes and turned her head away.
I think no one else saw it.
but I did and I really think there is a hell load of problem with her.
she want to try losing her balance and get rolled eyes by people that are SITTING DOWN?.
crap her.
--
I've really got nothing to say about singaporean's attitude.
all I have to say is singapore's good image is simply outward and imaginery.
cus
SINGAPORE'S ATTITUDE SUCKS BIG TIME.Labels: attitude sucks big time