quiz.
I'm tagged by cecilia do do this quiz mahaha! ;D
o.o
1)Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
- UH. o.o
2)How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
-"ah, I'm suppose to research about refractometers today for that dang science oral."
3)Who was the last person you took photo with?
- jiawen on saturday. (wow thats a long time ago).
4)Would you considered to be spoiled?
-oh please, NO.
5)Would you ever donate blood?
-I plan to when i turn legal.
6)Do you have a good friend of the opposite sex?
-definitely.
7)Do you want someone dead?
-no.
8)What does your last text message says?
-"Yes. :)"
9)What are you thinking of right now?
-stupid butter cookies are tempting me.
10) Do you wish someone was with you right now?
-yes. :D.
11)What time did you go to sleep last night?
-10plus?
12)Where did you buy the T-shirt you're wearing now?
-bossini.
*side note: it reads: a mid summer night's dream LOL.
13)Anybody in your mind right now?
-:D.
14)Who was the last person who texted you?
-fong yee.
15) Tag 10 person to do this quiz:
1.Yi Jia.
2.YunYi.
3.Jillian.
4.Vivien.
5.Sing Ping.
6.Hui Ling.
7.Kai Xing.
8.Jia Wen.
9.Nicole Tay.
10.Clarence.
16)Who is number2 having a relationship with?
-[YunYi]God:D.
17)Number3 is a female or male?
-[Jillian]Female? dumb question.
18)If number7 and number10 get together, will it be a good thing?
-[KaiXing&Clarence]haha. one guy one girl eh. but they don't know each other? o.o
19)What is number1 studying about?
-[YiJia]uh bicultural.
eww.20)Number 4 is single?
-[Vivien]not sure. haven't seen her for awhile.
21)Anything impressive number5 has done for you?
-[SingPing]yes. we had a heart to heart talk I'll never forget. :D thanks.
22)If number3 and number6 get together, what do you think will happen?
-[Jillian&Hui Ling]get together in friends' sense, well I think they'll clique pretty well :).
23)Describe number9
-[Nicole Tay]CRAZY!. she can laugh over the fact its her first time sitting a 7seater taxi, what else can she be?. o.o
24)What will you do if number6 and number7 fight?
-[HuiLing&KaiXing] whoa kaixing dare fight her senior? haha. they don't know each other ._.
25)Do you like number8?
-[JiaWen] of course. :)
--
Yays, I'm done :D.
Labels: quiz