Matthew 18:20
"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
Matthew 14:22-23
Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone,
Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.
Genesis 15:5
He took him outside and said, "Look up at the heavens and count the stars—if indeed you can count them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."
Mark 1:32-34
That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon-possessed. The whole town gathered at the door, and Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons, but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was.
Mark 1:35
Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Matthew 6:7-8
And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
--
I've walked with Jesus for 4 day of my life.
its really nice you know, in the sense wherever whenever you feel like talking to Him you know He's just like a secret friend beside you that listens to you attentively.
and I realised how conversational the way i speak can get:
"eh Jesus, you know right, why isn't that stupid 138 here yet uh.".
then I'll nudge Him.
of course nudge and words are kept to a small scale in case people think I'm insane.
but hey of course I'm not right.
:D.
I feel spiritual therefore this post I shall continue about whatever random things I can think of about God :D.
--
went for service yesterday,
I was like pretty tired.
(unspiritual!) I actually hoped praise and worship would end soon so I can sit downnn. ;x.
but nevermind with the help of the railings I still survived though it anyway. :D.
we learnt about prayer.
shan't elaborate cause its as simple as "talking to your Secret Friend:D".
but this is the part,
I felt super heartwarming to see new brothers and sisters going down the stairway and receiving Jesus into their lives as their new best friend. :).
(and talking about this reminds me of my first time at church where I cried? o.o
gosh I think I must be mad-.-.)
--
my sister's playing like so hymes on the piano.
haha I feel peaceful internally :).
--
St Francis Xavier Kindergarten School Song
<3<3.
Heavenly Father we are yours
hear us as we praise your Holy Name
Jesus be our guide and friend
help us along the way
we thank You for giving us special gifts
we thank You for giving us Your Love
(forgotten this line)
share and care for each other
now as we come together
bless our teachers and our friends
hand in hand we work and play
at St Francis Xavier
--
I realised I've been to church/service/caregroup 4 times this week.
wow, that's like more than 1/2 the week! :D.
but I'm glad as these stuff bring me closer to God.
that "HOLY FEELING", dearly hope it'll stay in me :)!
--
gosh,
I want a Bible! >;(.
I want to speak tongues! D;.
I want go service without having to LIE! ):.
I want to be Baptised! ;x
I want to bring friends to church. :).
I want many many more from God.
make them come true Lord. pleaseeeeee. :).
--
now the Lord shall aid me in my endless homeworks/speeches/packing of bag/cleaning of house?!?!.
and if I complete them before 7.30 in time for my show, I thank the Lord.
but if I dont, I'll blame myself.
--
BLESS ME :D.
--
i shall put my favourite verse in my template. :D.
Labels: God, homework, service, sister, spiritual, st francis xavier, wants