im jus useless-- especially to THEM.
HI PEEPS!
Long time no blog luhhs!
I keep neglecting my blog nowadays ):
No time sia..
I btr be fast. Cos tt idiot- called pohyiyang jus wun gimme mre time.
Think this comp is his arh?
Big deal.
I’ll ask for my own notebook whn im in yr 5.
Anws, played 2 matches for west zone.
Regent and Nanyang!!
But we won both by lyk..
30:2 and 28:2!
But th regent match was a total disaster la.
Th team was damn off.
But, we are lucky tt we are in top 4 alr! (:
Had friendly w/ Anglican high on tue.
Lost really badly. But we learnt alt.
(:
Anglican was lyk, my dream sch luhhs!
Lol..
Omgg!
I love my teammates sia(:
They composed a cheer th day b4 ytd.
Lyk, sort of instantly!
So love thm(:
It goes liddat.
We are th
F.A.T.T.Y
We are th
K.L
S.H.E
We are th
N.C.16
We are th
RV NETBALL TEAM!
Ohhhhhh..
HUAT AHH!
WOOOO!
Lol. Im zihigh-ing.
Haha.
Gt scolded by my father on fri.
He wnts me to quit netball.
): sobbs.
So sad can?!
I made such wonderful teammates,
Thn now wnt me quit?
No way man!
I shall nt care.
I will continue w/ netball.
Unless he uses a gun & points at my head,
Or else wnt me quit issit?
Wait long long.
Rrahs.
Zzz. Smday im gonna suffer frm 精神分裂症
Cos nt only my dad saddened me,
My mum also.
She think she wht?
Veh pro mehh?
I lyk history & plan to take history in yr3,
She complain and say history no use.
Wth.
Thn ask me wht I wnt to be whn I grow up.
I speak deep down frm my heart & said:
PILOT.
Thn she shattered my dream,
& said I can nvr be one.
Cos I hv this lousy illness called night blindness.
& she rattled on w/o even lyk caring abt my feelings.
I asked her to stop.
But she refused.
I pleaded her to stop.
She still refused.
I begged her to stop.
& she shouted at me:
“YOU WILL NVR BECM A PILOT!!!!”
How hurting is tt if ue were me?
Can ue imagine how sad I was?
Thn a day ltr yr father screams at ue & forces ue to quit smth tt ue really love.
For my case netball.
How wld ue feel?
I was so sad luhh.
I even cried at th bus stop.
Public place ue knw.
I still cried.
Why?
Cos th pain caused was so deep so deep.
Now, think.
Ue shld proudly say tt yr parents love ue.
Nt lyk mine.
If smone say I dun look lyk any one of thm,
& say im adopted,
I will totally believe it all.
Cos now I knw.
They are BIAS.
Me, me, me.
always picking on me.
Nt my bro or my sis.
I believe they scolded us all.
But none was as harsh as my scolding.
My sister lyks CO.
My parents let her go ahead.
My brother lyks PLAYING.
My parents gives him a limit but still lets him.
I simply wnt to stay in netball,
I simply wnt a dream, a goal in my life
tt seems to be hopeless cos of night blindness.
I really tried hard to keep this dream.
I really tried hard to keep th promise to ms loh tt I will remain as an athlete.
But my efforts will soon go down th drain.
My father will go to th sch and request for me to quit netball.
Whn I grow up, my mum will nvr agree to lemme go for th pilot audition & courses.
Cos they only believe tt they are right.
Others cnt hv their views. Cnt hv their interest. Cnt hv their dream.
Whtevr.
Im tired of life.
Sooner or later I might jus kill myself.
Sry if I brought to any of ue reading this sadness.
But I think my parents wun be sad—
Cos to thm im jus another child tt suffers frm night blindness tt is so damn useless.
Labels: ambitions, brother, emo, mama, netball, papa, piece of life, sister