No time to blog this holidays. got lots of HW to do and need to go back to sch so often.
Hmm... i find myself so emo these 2 weeks in the holidays. i nvr lyk get so agitated and quiet before.
what actually happened to me?Here is a poem i had sent to little red dot. but i dun think they'll publish this. its so saddening.
It seems to be the end of the world to me
I really really want to flee
Life seems to be filled with sadness and grief
I really really want to leave
It seems to be more complicated than before
I really really don't want more
Distance seems to be the solution
That leads to your accusations
Days seems to be from bad to worse
When toys give me a really bad curse
I'm really tired of that look you give
When you and I end a tiff
Days seems to be years
When it's spent with tears
Time seems to stop
When the patience pop
Unstoppable emotions arise
When you treat me like mice
I found out a truth
That appeared in a poof
I can't do a thing
Like the opposite of a king
It was a truth I should not know
A truth unable to keep low
My eyes welled
As I melt
I immediately fell to the ground
As I held my crown
It was totally impossible
That I slept in the wrong cradle
I was adopted.
~Copyright Poh Yi Le
Labels: emo, homework, piece of life, poem